What makes Travel Troops different than other host agencies is our commitment to you, the travel agent. We are not here just to collect the monthly fee and then send you on your way, but to help you grow your business by giving you training, sales support, networking, and all the tools to run a successful travel agency. We leave no travel agent behind.
We are an all-inclusive, land based focused host agency, dedicated to providing award winning support, training, and agent recognition that the travel industry has never seen. When you join Travel Troops, you are now part of an elite sister/brotherhood, where we are there for each other. Our primary job is to support and help our agents grow their business. We do not have a retail booking division so all of our attention and resources are focused on you, the agent. We will never leave a travel agent behind and floundering.
The Travel Troops Difference
1. Land based focus with an emphasis on Mexico and the Caribbean, with resources no one else has
2. All-inclusive host agency (monthly fee is all accompanying with no sub fees)Use of the pages in this site is dependent on your agreement to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to theses terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
3. All leads go back to our agents because we do not have a retail booking division
4. Travel Agent Boot Camp
5. Weekly sales coaching
6. Geography training
7. Sales Special Operations (how to close the sale)
8. Boots on the ground at consumer shows (follow our lead on how to stand out at any consumer show)
9. WOW the client
10. Social Media Campaign
11. Amazing VacationCRM Customer Relationship tool (one user complimentary, each additional user at an additional cost)
12. Concierge sales support to help you close your sales
13. Marketing and advertising plan support (help with guidance on writing, execution, and securing co op)
14. Marketing bank for agents to further their training
15. Trade show in destination once per year with awards
16. Agent Recognition (Agent of the Year, Rookie of the Year, Rising Star, monthly promo contest)
17. Agent Recognition (Agent of the Year, Rookie of the Year, Rising Star, monthly promo contest)